last season's lessons:
1) know what "grubs" you are disposing of, eh'hem zander! lady bug babies are great!
2) water slow and deep
3) heat wave tomatoes are true to their name.
4) corn is a waste of our humble plot's time. it attracted gluttonous green caterpillars.
5) don't be afraid to start a compost pile, they actually work!
6) give most away! especially to moms who know how to thoroughly use the potential of a home grown good.
A quote for our zander: "Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden" -orson scott card.