Friday, September 09, 2011

september 9. & 11 months

worried.
 see his drum stick?  he mostly likes to hit the guitar and often i let him because God forbid i stunt his developmental growth by not letting him hear the sounds the the strings screeching in agony. 
he loves to dance in my arms too.  and he loves on me the old fashion way, cheek to cheek.  I eat it up because he rarely sits still to cuddle.

his current play list includes:

 I Saw the Light- Roy Robinson
Dream a Little Dream of Me- Mama Cass
Rockin Robin-The Jackson Five
1234 - Feist
Patty Cake- yours truly
Three Little Birds- Bob Marley
I've Got My Mind Set on You- George Harrison
Lets Live for Today- The Grass Roots
Don't Worry, Be Happy- Bobby McFarrin

When we are having one of those days, his play list completely changes his attitude.  mine too.   music and ender dancing is my therapy. 

and if we both wake up on the wrong side of the bed i immediately put in Keith Green singing about how going to McDonalds doesn't make you a hamburger. 


No comments: