Friday, February 17, 2012

a different kind of difficult

all the jobs i've had, i could do them because there was a light at the end of the tunnel- money, respect, experienced gained and so on. i would push through a long day because i knew my mummy would have dinner ready for me, or my room would still be there, my sanctuary from the storm. i also had the freedom of quitting at a whim.



the position of ender's mama is one of extraordinary endurance and work ethic. i am terribly weak in both. and if you look at motherhood as a job, and you can, and i will for today, it is the hardest work i've ever had to face day in and day out. Inmature leslie would be asking around for a new position already or deciding to go back to school on her parent's dime, ha! Its true. Yet, for the first time in my life I am doing a job and still reaping bountiful rewards by putting another person before me. Imagine that! 24/7 folks. the life i live is supernatural now. it was before, it could have been, but God used ender to have me see beyond the material.



this is ender's world view

he owns it

No comments: