Wednesday, January 14, 2015

On the Rim


I vow never ever again will go in the snow without donning a fur onsie.  I mean it.



The road to Payson weaves and wends through some of the most beautiful landscape.  Glad the I- 17 couldn't cut it straight.  Seen enough of that road it seems.
Zander abandoned his very excited kids in the car to record Gunther's first experience in snow.  Typical.
I would have loved to play with the lighting of this beautiful scene in camera, but my fingers were stiff and fragile as icicles.   The snow was like the fallen breath of an ice queen, nothing was allowed to form from it.  So we just kicked it around for Gunther's amusement.  I threw so much snow in his face, all over his body, he loved it.  It was very cathartic.  He wansn't annoyed or in full blown toddler rage.  Tough of nails, that boy.

No comments: