Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Denny's Was a Long Time Ago

19 years old i saw an ad in the newspaper requesting for a photographer assistant. BINGO! This was my chance to make it big! I called the guy up and we agreed to meet at a Denny's that evening. I don't have a picture of him, but lets just trust me when I say that he could have played Dennis Nedry's double in Jurassic Park.
He looked at me, across the sticky table,"Let's face it, sweet heart. You and I are no Claudia Schiffer. There is a reason we are both behind the camera."
Needless to say he lost his chance at hiring a bright, young talent. hmpf!


(but the heffer was right)

My first "photography" gig was last month. I have never shot for other people, especially for a price! We all must start somewhere,though. Except at Denny's.

A few of 'em....







No comments: