Sunday, January 20, 2019


As we were rolling out of Circle Park, an older gentleman spotting our spectacle of wild, whining children, slows to a stop, with window open, sighs, "wow".  That's okay.  He offered us a free bike that he bought for his son who never rode and is alas, grown.  I couldn't turn down the offer, to atleast, look at it, but knew I needed to wait for Zander. (safety purposes, though I'm inclined to believe that if we were kidnapped and tied up, Ender would quickly lay out an escape plan, and Cora and Sam would gnaw through our restraints)  Anyway,  Zander.  Our one and only major hurdle to going to back to a stranger's house to look at a bike he claims we don't even need. Psh. Though, I told Keith we would be back on Saturday and it is now Tuesday, Ender is still determined to drag his daddy out to his house.

As we parted ways, Sam cooes, "I love Keith.  I love daddy too.  And Keith"



No comments: