Friday, January 11, 2019

Canid Cora

Through out the holidays, I threw caution to the wind, laughed in the face of danger and scoffed at nutrition labels.  
Thus resulting in mini volcanic eruptions on the surface of my skin, cooling to tiny islands inhabited, by, I'm only assuming here, micro demons.  

"Dad, what is the definition of hideous?" Cora curiously inquires. 
"It means something that is so ugly it strikes fear in you"
"Well....I wouldn't say mom is hideous, but her bumps are."  

Seeing an opportunity for a teaching moment Zander tries to school Cora on female hormones and their reactions to certain dietary products, like milk and sugar.  In the end, Cora is very nervous about puberty but is thankful that I went through it first so she can absolutely avoid whatever I did to get my face.  Oh you're welcome, Cora.  I live to please you my darling.  

So far, she's a pretty naturally healthy gal; no propensities to overindulge in sugars.  She enjoys all things crunchy with lemon.  

We interrupt this blog post to announce that Cora just helped herself to a bowl of mayonnaise.  

Typically, our little bunny loves to eat her meals straight from the garden.  


No comments: