Thursday, March 22, 2012

fresh and natural




when i lay down at night, i have the vision of these treasures dancing over my head.
zander is getting nervous about my obsession with painting everything white. he has been through this before with me, except, it was with black and crayola green. haha, oh zander, you love it.
i know the succulents in the trendy CB2 candle holders is so last season, BUT, i had to get it out of my system, you know? And i have to hand it to my awesome cousin greg who was the first before any magazine to craft these cactus creations. hes so hip :)
the stones my father brought back from one of his trips into the heart of the desert. This is them after a few baths in the rock tumbler. smooth and creamy.
the antique-ish candle vases are from the dollar rack at Target. Score! 3 for 2.50, say what!

No comments: