Thursday, May 24, 2012

Spring is still with us.

“The breeze is the merest puff, but you yourself sail headlong and breathless under the gale force of the spirit.”

I can't think of a better thing to say to express the springs i have experienced in Arizona.  The breeze carried me all through the weekend; i couldn't have imagined sweeter times. If I could I would convert into analogue the smell of creosote or the taste of warm peaches freshly plucked from the tree, so you could know more accurately.  All the photos are from "no nos" birthday party.  Do you see the golden fairies swirling around ender in the pool?  Babies laughter tends to attract that particular crowd.  Or sharks.  Depending on what body of water they're swimming in...

2 comments:

Daci said...

thats so cool! I miss you guys!

Les is more said...

we miss you daci! atleast ashely will be flying your way soon! how fun!