Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I thought this was an original look from him.  But the more I think about it, the more I realize he is most likely mirroring the look I am giving him.  "Are you crazy?"  is often the question my expression asks him.  He is sweet then he is mouth watering, eye tearing sour the next second.  Ok, but really he is sweet and cordial for the most part.  Let me just tell myself he is transitioning mentally, emotionally and physically into the next stage of humanhood. 
 
 
Age: 27 months
Phrases: "How bout you do it!" "ehhh, let me try" "Absolutely NOT!" (you stole that one from me) "I love you" "mama, where mama go?" or "mama, where did (so and so) go?"
This is a mere smidgen of what you tend to say.  You enunciate clearly and I can talk to you about almost anything in your bright, small world. 
 
I walked into your room this morning.  You were standing up talking and look away from the door.
I said, "good morning ender" you jumped a mile high, looked at me as though I were a ghost, screamed a scream I never heard before then began to cry.  That broke my heart!  I am so so sorry.  I'm sorry for laughing too.
 


No comments: