Thursday, May 02, 2013

3 months

lumpy here is always getting mistaken for a boy.  bless her bippy.  

one afternoon this week ender woke up from his siesta having somehow morphed into a rabid and weeping little monkey.  He was relentless with his tantrums.  It came time to feed Cora and he began to sob uncontrollably, "hold me, hold me!"  But I just couldn't.  So he climbed on whatever lap I had left to share (as I was nursing the little girl) and laid his head on Cora's back and held on to her so he wouldn't roll off (she's sturdy:) His head was conveniently resting near her rump when she let out the longest and loudest fart, right in her brother's tear streaked face.  He immediately stopped crying and started laughing and was such a happy fellow the rest of the day. 
I hate to say this, but I just might have to teach her to fart on demand for when I need a little help with the eldest. 

2 comments:

Heather Kinkel said...

this made my day! love that girl and her chubs...

Les is more said...

someone was telling me that clayton was so sweet to kyle from the get go. I really hope I can foster that with ender.